Register now for Elite Tournaments
Memorial Day Tournament
Tournament Manual: Click Here
May 22-25, 2015
Boys and Girls U9 - U19
U16-19 Age groups will play a showcase format and play one game a day on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. Games are 80 minutes.
The Columbia Invitational is open to all competitive and classic club teams. This is a US Club and USYS Sanctioned tournament. All teams must be affiliated and their players registered with USYSA through their respective state associations or US Club Soccer.
Click Here for Field Locations
U11-U12 (8v8) -$725
U12 (11v11) - $875
U13/U14 - $900
* U14 thru U19 teams are required to submit a separate $350 forfeit bond check. This check will only be cashed if the team forfeits during the tournament, pulls out of the tournament after acceptances are posted. All bond checks will be destroyed at the end of tournament weekend unless previous arrangements are made.
*$75.00 Late fee added to all applications received after April 1, 2015
*$25.00 Returned Check Fee
Any team withdrawing after Acceptance List is Posted (April 10th) will forfeit their entire application fees and possible sanctioned will be placed on team for future tournaments.
Application Deadline: 4/01/2015
Apparel Pre- Order Deadline: 5/6/2015
Schedules Released: 5/8/2015
Check In- via email: 05/13/15 or Check In - On Site: 05/22/15 (4pm-9pm Elite Office)
Click Here for additional information about your options to check-in your team for the event
Click here for addtional information about hotels
Awards will be presented to all Champions and Finalists
Communication from Elite Tournaments will be via e-mail, and this website only, so team contact, team manager, team coach should confirm that all contact information is correct in GotSoccer and check e-mail and this website often.
Soccer team management, simplified
Try MyTeamSpot for FREE and see how easy managing your team can be
FREE trial offer of MyTeamSpot, for Columbia Invitational coaches & parents!
Use promo code COLUMBIA15 for a FREE 90-day trial, and start creating your team dashboard in seconds. (https://www.myteamspot.com/)
· Create rosters and build out teams
· Track schedules, sync calendars and share updates
· Take attendance, request RSVPs and request player/parent volunteers
· Communicate with coaches, players and parents via email and text
· Share photos, videos and provide interactive feedback to players
· Manage documents, permissions, medical records and player information
Want your games filmed?
CaptainU and HD Athletes will be filming games from an elevated angle and is offering discounted pricing on all pre-orders! Space is limited by videographer availability. Click here to learn more and to register.
Only orders placed BEFORE the tournament will receive discounted pricing so place your order or inquire right away!
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
:: Important Dates
Pre -Order Deadline
Check-In (Submit Roster)
Option 2 -On-site
Elite Tournaments Office
Friday, May 22
5pm - 9pm
Locations by Age Group:
:: Age Groups & Eligibility
Boys & Girls