McDonogh/Pipeline SC Summer Classic
Boys and Girls Ages U8-12 (Small Sided Only)
|August 17-18, 2013
|3 Game Guarantee
|Application coming soon
August 17-18, 2013
Boys and Girls U8-U12 (Small Sided Only)
The tournament is currently sanctioned as an unrestricted event open to USYS and US Club Soccer teams pending approval International approval from the US Soccer Federation. Canadian teams are welcome and can apply now.
All tournament games will be held at The McDonogh School and The Garrison Forrest School in Owings Mills, MD
Application Deadline: 7/31/2013
Team Acceptance Notification 8/2/2013
Schedules Posted 8/8/2013
Team Check-In: will take place on site at the tournament head quarters tent at McDonogh School 8/17/2013 (1
hour before the teams first game played)
What to bring to check-in:
- 2 State Association or US Club Soccer approved rosters
- Player cards for each player, including guest players
- Non-Notarized medical release for each player, including guest players
- The medical release forms must be signed within the last 12 months
- Add all guest players to the bottom of the roster being submitted. Guest players information must include a unique jersey number, player identification number and birthday, in addition to their name.
will be presented to all Champions and Finalists
Click Here for Hotel Information
Communication from the tournament will be via email, text message and this website only, so team contact, team manager, team coach should confirm that all contact information is correct in GotSoccer and check email and this website often, please.