Meet Spurs Legend and Former England International
Tottenham Hotspur America Trophy Tournament
Register Your Team Now
16 Teams Per Age Group Limit
Premier Teams Only
|All Games Played at Covenant Park in Ellicott City, MD
Youth Clinic Waiver/Release: Click Here
Tottenham Hotspur America Trophy Details
The Tottenham Hotspur America Trophy will be held at Covenant Park on December 7-8, 2013. This event will include a coaching clinic lead by the Tottenham Hotspur Technical Staff and 2 day tournament. During the tournament the Tottenham Techincal Staff will be monitoring games and selecting 16 players to take part in a 5 Day UK Player Development Residential Programme. All expenses, except airfare, are covered by Tottenham Hotspur Football Development.
5 Day UK Player Development Residential Programme
- Premier Accommodation
- Premier Training Facilities
- 3 Meals per day
- Transportation (to and from London airports / training facilities / accommodation) – *airfare not included
- Stadium Tour of White Hart Lane
- Opportunities to Watch First Team Train (Subject to availability)
- Daily Coaching sessions led by our team of Academy Trained Staff (Selected sessions to be held at our First Team Training Facility)
- Group seminars / presentations
- Wembley Stadium Tour
- Opportunity to be a ball boy and/or attend a First Team Match (Subject to Availability)
*Dates of the Residential Programme are "To Be Determined" and are at the sole descretion of Tottenham Hotspur Football Dveelopment.
December 7-8, 2013
Boys - U11 to U15 (U12 8v8 and 11v11)
The tournament is currently sanctioned through US Club Soccer as an unrestricted event open to USYS and US Club Soccer teams and, pending approval International approval from the US Soccer Federation, international teams are welcome.
All tournament games will be held Covenant Park in Ellicott City, MD
U11-U12 (8v8): $800
U12-U15 (11v11): $950
Any team that withdraws from
the tournament after the acceptance list has been published will forfeit their
tournament entrance fee.
Application Deadline: 11/1/2013
Team Acceptance Notification 11/4/2013
Schedules Posted 11/22/2013
Team Check-In will take at Covenant Park a minimum of one hour before your team's first game.
What to bring to check-in:
- Tottenham Hotspur America Trophy Event Roster (2 Copies)
- Player cards for each player, including guest players
- Non-Notarized medical release for each player, including guest players
- The medical release forms must be signed within the last 12 months
- Add all guest players to the bottom of the roster being submitted. Guest players information must include a unique jersey number, player indentification number and birthday, in addition to their name.
- Media Waiver Form
Click Here for Hotel Information
Communication from the tournament will be via email, text message and this website only, so team contact, team manager, team coach should confirm that all contact information is correct in GotSoccer and check email and this website often, please.