Tournament Application: Click Here
Youth Clinic Waiver/Release: Click Here
fueled by Gatorade
Tottenham Hotspur America Trophy Details
The Tottenham Hotspur America Trophy will be held at Covenant Park on December 5-6. During the tournament the Tottenham Techincal Staff will be monitoring games and selecting 16 players to take part in a 5 Day UK Player Development Residential Programme. All expenses, except airfare, are covered by Tottenham Hotspur Football Development.
5 Day UK Player Development Residential Programme
- Premier Accommodation
- Premier Training Facilities
- 3 Meals per day
- Transportation (to and from London airports / training facilities / accommodation) – *airfare not included
- Stadium Tour of White Hart Lane
- Opportunities to Watch First Team Train (Subject to availability)
- Daily Coaching sessions led by our team of Academy Trained Staff (Selected sessions to be held at our First Team Training Facility)
- Group seminars / presentations
- Wembley Stadium Tour
- Opportunity to be a ball boy and/or attend a First Team Match (Subject to Availability)
*Dates of the Residential Programme are "To Be Determined" and are at the sole descretion of Tottenham Hotspur Football Development.
|Click Here to see what SOCCER.COM had to say about the Tottenham Hotspur America Cup Tournament
December 5-6, 2015
Boys - U11 to U15 (U12 8v8 and 11v11)
The tournament is currently sanctioned through US Club Soccer as an unrestricted event open to USYS and US Club Soccer teams and, pending approval International approval from the US Soccer Federation, international teams are welcome.
All tournament games will be held at Covenant Park and Blandair Regional Park in Columbia, MD
U11-U12 (8v8): $825
U12-U13 (11v11): $950
U14-U15 (11v11): $975
Any team that withdraws from
the tournament after the acceptance list has been published will forfeit their
tournament entrance fee.
Application Deadline: 11/13/2015
Team Acceptance Notification: 11/20/2015
Schedules Posted: 11/24/2015
Team Check-In: Click Here
What to bring to check-in:
- Tottenham Hotspur America Trophy Event Roster (2 Copies)
- Player cards for each player, including guest players
- Non-Notarized medical release for each player, including guest players
- The medical release forms must be signed within the last 12 months
- Add all guest players to the bottom of the roster being submitted. Guest players information must include a unique jersey number, player indentification number and birthday, in addition to their name.
- Media Waiver Form
Click Here for Hotel Information
Communication from the tournament will be via email, text message and this website only, so team contact, team manager, team coach should confirm that all contact information is correct in GotSoccer and check email and this website often, please.